Dưới đây là tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing thực tế đã ra trong tháng 8/2020. Các bạn đăng nhập để làm bài phía bên dưới nhé. Các admin sẽ nhận xét bài viết cho các bạn.
Đề thi IELTS Writing ngày 01/08
- Task 1: The chart below shows the average hours spent per day in leisure and sports activities, by youngest and oldest populations, in the US, in 2015.
- Task 2: Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food they throw away? (Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing cho chủ đề Food)
Đề thi IELTS Writing ngày 06/08
- Task 1: The pie charts below show the different types of courses, which were followed by the students during the years of 1984, 1994 and 2004.
- Task 2: Although it is widely recognized that cars damage the environment, their manufacture and use continue to increase. Why is this the case? How could this increase be controlled? (Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing cho chủ đề Environment)
Đề thi IELTS Writing ngày 08/08
- Task 1: The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008.
- Task 2: Some people believe that the care of elderly people should be a priority of government spending. Others believe that government spending should focus more on young people, especially on their education. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing cho chủ đề Government spending)
Đề thi IELTS Writing ngày 15/08
- Task 1: The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted over a three-year period to discover what people who live in London think of the city.
- Task 2: Some people think the money spent on developing the technology for space exploration is not justified. There are more beneficial ways to spend this money. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing cho chủ đề Money)
Đề thi IELTS Writing ngày 22/08
- Task 1: The table below shows the average weekly salaries of men and of women working in different occupations.
- Task 2: Many companies sponsor sports as a way to advertise themselves. Some people think this is good for the world of sports, while others think there are disadvantages of this. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. (Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing cho chủ đề Sports)
Đề thi IELTS Writing ngày 29/08
- Task 1: The maps below show changes to the ground floor plan of a university department in 2000 and 2015.
Xem thêm: Cách làm dạng Map trong IELTS Writing Task 1
- Task 2: The most essential component of a person’s life is his or her time at the workplace, and life turns meaningless once no job satisfaction is obtained. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing cho chủ đề Job satisfaction)